I’ll cut to the chase: refreshing your brand, updating your website and changing your entire member portal and platform in two months is NOT for the faint of heart.
So, just like you might see with hotels undergoing renovations and offering discounted stay, for your patience with us as we move the ENTIRE member portal to a new platform and while we update ALL of the member materials with the refreshed brand, we’re giving current and new members a discount.
A $500/year discount.
Yes, you read that correctly. Now through September 30th, 2022, if you sign up to be a member (or renew your membership), you will get EVERYTHING that’s already included PLUS FREE access to our new monthly workshops for only $297!
As another bonus, the first 25 people to register using this link will get our new #SchoolCommsHero box of goodies for FREE!
Listen, I know it’s tough living through renovations, and I just want to thank current and new members for supporting us through this change. I PROMISE that the new member portal will blow you away! From better accessibility (video transcripts and closed captioning) to learning pathways related to specific communications functions to a gorgeous template display gallery, you’ll be thrilled that you signed up.
So, this is what you do:
- Click this link – it is the ONLY one that will get you the discount.
- Sign up and pay.
- You’ll be directed to log into our current member portal. I’m warning you: it’s noYou will get the month of September FREE in this portal.
- On October 1st, you’ll be migrated to the new portal and will receive an updated login link, username and password.
- Your membership will be good through September 30, 2023.
- If you are one of the first 25 to sign up through this deal, you’ll get a surprise #SchoolCommsHero box full of goodies in the mail sometime in October.
Thanks again for your support, and I hope to see you inside the member portal soon!
P.S. – Please feel free to share this link with others who could use a practical, efficient and creative boost to their school communications efforts. The more people we have in the community, the better the feedback and the more tailored our trainings and templates can be.