Last year, I created this handy-dandy checklist because my girls’ school was not allowing locker usage, so they had to trek things back and forth every day.
Needless to say, something was always forgotten either by them or me, so I came up with a list of things they needed on most days, opened up Canva, tweaked a few things, and, voila!
So, I thought I’d offer up my Daily School Checklist in a template version for anyone who can use it: parents, teachers, school administrators, etc. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up here to have the template link forwarded to your email.
- Open the link in Canva. If you don’t have an account, get one for free here.
- Tweak and edit to your heart’s content.
- Download it as a PDF to print or JPG/PNG (or even MP4!) for social media sharing.
- If you’d like a hard copy, print it out and laminate it.
- If sharing with families, either print it out for them or send them the PDF.
Boom! All done.
I hope this helps everyone stay a bit more organized (and calm) during the morning rush this school year.
Is there another template you’d find helpful? If so, leave me a comment below, and I’ll see what I can put together!